Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pretty Girl...

...don't frown when you see me.

and of course that doesn't make any sense..but maybe those words might hold some relevance sooner or later.
This cut that i'm taking out of the vault pretty much came from my long nights waiting tables, my man YB knows EXACTLY what i'm talking about.
I tend to zone out and observe my surroundings (possibly due to my studies*) when i'm at work, because its almost weird, I think about how everyone who works here ended up here and things of that nature. Just on some "I'd hate to still be working this job if i was in my 30's " type of stuff.
So I took that basic feeling, and talked about it from a perspective of someone who's dropped out of college and is at said job, just feeling a little desperate. I feel like people can relate to something like that.
plus i mean niggas be rapping...all that
but anyways here it is:
complete with BSU theme'd Artwork;

mC-routeart
http://usershare.net/3k1bd8w5e2tv


_mC

*Horticulture

No comments: