Sunday, September 6, 2009

mC- TMA

This is a track I did around about the middle of summer, I had these 6th Sense beats and this one was always one of my favorites out of the bunch. So I decided to do some work to it.
The title of this track is a small play off of TMI (too much information), because music is therapy and in therapy you just express yourself...hence TMI. But, as any person who's tried to extract some truly critical 411 from me, can tell you... its coded.
So lines like " Don't Argue/Could've been that closet I hit or some lawsuits" refer to my old "Rihanna" and I couldve really been on some Chris Brown shit..but redirected and the outcome of that's just a scar on my hand. So there's really just a lot of little things like that, my insecurities, my drug habits, etc etc.
and the hook is just really self explanatory "these aint just rhymes/ see this is my art, so take some time..and take me apart".
In addition to that some...expirimentation with the mixing. etc etc.
I got like 3-4 other songs done on 6th Sense beats so I whenever I finish/mix those, and create some cover/backcover art i'll release a little mC x 6th Sense Project.
Enjoy!(click the pic):
lookred-1
http://usershare.net/yuf4uw395ha3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh yeah lets just OD photoshop

mC said...

^^oh you mad ;)